I have been away from posting new stuff lately, but I was still sewing and knitting a bit. Bare with me a little, and you will soon see what I have been working on lately.
Vogue 8771 - was my project for a little while, and I have been able to get a few shots in the process, and a few others while wearing my own creation. I love this tunic so so much, that I have already started a similar one but in different colours. Here are the drawings from Vogue:
A few words about the project: I have used Ponte di Roma knit, orange and brown. This knit does not have so much stretch, but the design has plenty of ease. As bad as it sounds, I did not make a muslin. I trusted my skills enough to cut the fabric bang on. Sleeve length had to be adjusted, of course, also I found that the tunic was large on my hips, and I did take in a bit there. Sewing was pretty straight forward and easy. I also got the hang of my serger, and we now do just fine together! Here is my project in pictures:
Happy sewing! And love to you all!